Sunday, February 10, 2008

And just when you thought you had heard every doctrine

Well here's yet another one to add to my long list of doctrines. Actually this one has to go to the credit of Mike Huckabee. Again, this is only for humor, not a true biblical stance.

Ecclesiastes 10:2The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

See I always knew being Republican was biblical.(this is only for humor. The above mentioned bible verse was not referring in any way to American political parties. The bible was written long before American politics came into being.)

12 comments:

Paul DeJarnette said...

*wink*

How do you know that Republicans are as far Right as you can get? Is there a possibility that there is a further "Right" than a Republican stands for? :D

On a lighter note - that was funny.

Anonymous said...

Very nice, but you have to put the one about poking eachother on too (Hebrews 10?). By the way, your spelling is still horrible.

Isaacme said...

For once you are right my dear Ian. My spelling was horrible. I believe I fixed that.

Isaacme said...

lol. I curious as to what you would consider the farthest right. Libertarian? Constitutionalist?

Paul DeJarnette said...

I am not sure either.....

Jeff said...

lol

Janel said...

Ian is right for once? Amazing!

Janel said...

Sorry, did I say that?

Isaacme said...

Yes you did

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Janel I have come to expect such things from you guys, although usually from Trevor.

Anonymous said...

By the way Trevor the "Dear Ian" is just as insulting as calling me Chriss.

Isaacme said...

lol