Sunday, June 15, 2008

Schools out!

Woot! Well schools out. It’s so nice to get one year of College down. However, it’s hard to think that I still have 6 more years to go. The problem with community college is that it’s just prerequisites. It doesn’t feel like you actually learn any life skills. I’ve learned this year that if you want to get anything out of community college you really have to study to apply it to life instead of just studying to get a good grade. Well, anyway. WOOT! It’s summer! Next week my dad brother and I are going camping then it’s gardening work around the house until I start work in CEF in three weeks. I can’t wait. It’s so exiting. I just wish the weather would hurry up and turn nice.

2 comments:

Paul DeJarnette said...

Ditto that on the weather.

Isaacme said...

Yah, Janel and I are praying that we will have a LOT of good weather this summer. With our work in CEF we will be going to a lot of small churches where it would be nice to be able to spend a lot of time outdoors.