Saturday, August 23, 2008

An awesome summer

Well I’ve had an awesome summer. But CEF is over now. I’m actually really sad that it’s over. I’ll miss working with the kids and my co-workers. You guys are the best. Now I have about a month before I start my second year at Whatcom community college so I’m trying to decide weather to get a part time job or just do projects around the house. Here were some of my favorite kid quotes from this summer.

(When child has been once again acting up)
Teacher: "(child), look into my eyes"
Child: *looking briefly into teachers eyes* “ewe”

Then there was another kid who was five year old who would randomly through temper tantrums and at the top of his lungs scream “You odiot You odiot.”

8 comments:

Aidyn Nicole said...

I still have one more week.

Sniper7 said...

but it will be a fun week

Katie said...

I'm SO sad it is over!!!!!!!!! I will miss everybody SO much!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh the eye thing was so great...good times...good times

Isaacme said...

I'm so jealous of you two getting another week.

Katie said...

I thought that you didn't like "Give Me Your Eyes"? And yet there it is on your playlist....?

Katie said...

I've been looking at your page... you and I have a lot in common when it comes to music...

Isaacme said...

lol it grew on me.