Tuesday, October 14, 2008

School

School is exhausting. Some days are highs other days are lows. But I’ve finally come to realize that God guides me through them all. Not every day is going to be a low and I need to stop zeroing in on the few bad things and look at all he has given me. But school is exhausting at times. I also found out that to transfer to WSU I’ll have to take the SAT. I had formerly thought that I didn’t. Well it turns out the only date I can take it to get it back before my application to WSU deadline is the Saturday before finals week. AHHHH… the thought of it makes me shiver.

2 comments:

Janel said...

bummer about the date Trev. That will be a tough week! :(

Stormgirl said...

Isn't school just grand????
Tests, unexpected requirements, no sleep... but wait, no sleep for some people. :D