Friday, November 16, 2007

An explanation

Ok so Mike’s and Mr. Sutherland’s songs were pathetic. Hay there aren’t a lot of me/dad songs out there are there was nothing good enough for Mikey, so I had to settle for the next best thing – Rascal Flats.

No, I did not forget Chris, but you’ll have to follow the link to get to his song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEPe4fZNf74

Adriane’s song is hopefully self explanatory

Yes Nicole and Dillon, your songs were meant to be a slam. [be happy I haven’t apologized about it… yet]

Mrs. Sutherlands song was just supposed to honoring of her job as a mother. It was better than the second chose for your song. That was the theme song to desperate house wives.

If you listened to all these Nicole I would be very impressed. I mean that would be 7 COUNTRY songs














Ps. Sorry about the slam Nicole and Dylan

0 comments: