Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A very random update on me

Well today I registered for classes for next fall. Man. It’s hard to believe that it was only a year ago that I was first signing up for Whatcom. Time flies. Signing up for classes was actually a relief in a way. I had been planning on possibly having to take a class during the summer which would have 1. meant that between school and CEF I would have practically no free time this summer and 2. I would have to quit the softball team. But it turns out that classes weren’t going to align the way I thought they would. So while it would have been nice to get more classes finished, I’m also very relieved that I don’t have to do summer school.

Here’s the very random part. Did you guys know that you can watch TV shows and movies online? I probably shouldn’t be suggesting this stuff because it’s probably illegal, but there are some great movies you can watch on Youtube such as American Outlaw, The Newsies, and the Goonies, and many more. Also television networks are posting there shows online. I really enjoy watching Extreme Makeover: home edition (it’s my favorite show).

7 comments:

Aidyn Nicole said...

Hmph, Of course I knew!

Anonymous said...

you like home makeover? nice. i like it too, just not my fave. don't know enough shows to say what's my favorite though.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I knew. But I think it works best if you have something a little faster than dial-up.

Prince Caspian will come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that, tomorrow will be fun. Just thinkin' about tomorrow clears away the waiting and the sorrow, 'til there's none. When I'm stuck with a day that's grey, and lonely I just stick out my chin and grin and saaaaaaaaay. Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow, you're only a day away.

FINALLY, Walden Media had better not keep us waiting this long for the Dawn Treader.
BTW that was my version of "Tomorrow" from "Annie".

Anonymous said...

WOW Ian!!! Didn't know you're a poet. Of course, there are probably a lot of things I don't know about you. What a beautiful cadence you poem has...oh wait, you didn't write it?...well, good job anyway.

Anonymous said...

"Here’s the very random part. Did you guys know that you can watch TV shows and movies online?"

I watch them on my I-pod all the time.

Manis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Isaacme said...

But am I the only one who doesn't pay to watch stuff online?

ummm... Ian, that was... interesting.