Thursday, July 2, 2009

(a very) Random Update

Since it’s been forever since I’ve posted I figured I would just post a bunch of random stuff. All of these are things I could have made a whole post about but haven’t.

- Went to see transformers 2 today. It was mediocre. But what is it with action packed movies and destroying beautiful buildings. I mean forget the fact that there are people dying, buildings are being destroyed here (am I a future architect or what).


- During my last quarter at Whatcom I was frustrated that my teachers were so big on needing to cite sources to back up my ideas. I’m thinking that for me personally I don’t care about sources. Unless it’s someone really famous I don’t really care if someone else agrees with you. Then I began to realize that it’s because I have the word of God to base my judgments off of. These people need sources because that’s all they have. Kind of sad.


- It switches off about every other day as to whether I’m excited, nervous, or dreading University of Washington.


- Work (Child Evangelism Fellowship day camps) begins on Monday. I CAN’T WAIT!!!


- I have a Facebook so that’s part of the reason I haven’t been blogging lately

- I love Rascal Flatts


- Did I mention I was excited about CEF


- I miss my Russian friends. Those guys were amazing and I’m totally missing getting to see at least one of them every day. I’m hoping to go to their church this Sunday for anyone who is interested


- Something else Christian should go here so you don't think that my life is all about secular things.


- Looking back I’ve grown a lot socially in the last two years. My entire first year I was so unsociable. My entire first year pretty much the only reason I sat with Silver Beachers was because it was better than having strange faces around. But now I’ve really begun to break out of my “home school shell” and enjoy being around people. Actually I’m kind of missing getting to be around people every day. Well at least certain people.


- The new church is very exciting!


Well that was my completely random update on my life. Did I mention I can’t wait until CEF begins!!!

6 comments:

marie said...

Random updates! I love random updates! We don't always need a huge post on everything so don't feel pressure. Just want a little peek here and there into what's going on. I'm so glad you'll be close by this school year and hopefully home lots of weekends. So much fun! Hugs, Auntie

Janel said...

Yay, Trevor!

yeah you have gotten a lot more socail...way more social. :)

I can't wait for CEF either!!!! so excited!

Emily said...

Oh, hey, look who's back!! And no Mickey Mouse either; what's with that? :D Btw, I think you're heartless...a life is worth way more than a building...

Have fun with CEF!!

Isaacme said...

btw. I've found something spiritual to go in that one spot. Lately I've been trying this bible reading program that Andrey told me about. It involves reading 10 chapters a day which is a lot of work but it's really good.

Jeff said...

nice update...totally random. nice poll btw. You should make a poll in which you can vote for more than one, but i just had to settle with the very best: Third Day. But i wanted to vote for almost every other one...lol...wow, someone is a big 33mi fan...cool, I love that band. ok I'm out

Ian said...

Nice to have ya back. I really thought we had lost you for a while.
BTW The poll needed a "who on earth are those?" and a "all of the above."