Monday, November 17, 2008

OT storries

For after school club we’ve been teaching the storry of Elijah. I love getting to teach these old testament stories. You glean so much more application from them when you teach them vs. when you just read them. I don’t know about you but sometimes some of those OT stories seam to just become history when you’ve read them for the 10th time. So I really enjoy getting to teach the storry of Elijah.

BTW. Please pray for me. While it’s just over a week until our long thanksgiving break, I have three tests and a bunch of homework due before then. On top of that I’m sick. So please pray.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No joy, man. Three tests, a bunch of homework, and illness, and all in just over one week.
BTW the Bible IS history Trev.

Aidyn Nicole said...

Get better soon

Jeff said...

I will pray! I don't envy your position one bit. Just any one of those things by itself would be no fun, but all together is terrible. Keep going strong!!!

Isaacme said...

Thanks guys.

Balvanz said...

Aw Trevor, hang in there. You did seem a little more down than usual when I saw you a few days ago. Keep up the good work, Thanksgiving's almost here!!

Shelby said...

That is so true about how you learn more when you are acctually teaching something! Sort of a double blessing I guess. :) Ohhh I'll pray for you! wow