Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Post election day

Well It's post election day and all I can say is "where's that monkey? I need to shoot something." (from pirates of course.)

I all seriousness though, on the way to school today I was thinking of Christians in countries where the outcome of who becomes may decide weather they live or die. While I doubt Obama's willingness to uphold our religious freedoms, I doubt it will come to life and death.

In the end God's glory will be upheld. As Jesus said in the gardne, "not my will but thine."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"gardne"???
BTW in response to your quote: "you know that doesn't do any good."

Isaacme said...

"It does me good."

Balvanz said...

Nice quote at the beginning :P

And I appreciated your serious thoughts as well.

Shelby said...

hmmm amen! lol not sure about the quote though. :P

Isaacme said...

WHAT! Not sure about Pirates? How can this be. lol.