Friday, February 27, 2009

Randomness

Just to proove how brave I am to Abbie I put both Nickleback and Green Day on my playlist. I thought about putting Stacey's Mom by Fountains of Wayne on there but my better judgement won out. It's kind of a funny song in a twisted sort of a way for anyone who is brave enough to look it up.

Well today I got accepted to UW. So now I have a decision to make. I still need to find out from them how well my credits will transfer down there and the only way I can do that is to go to one of their "transfer Thursday's." In case you couldn't tell by the name it's on thursday's in the afternoon which is when my Spanish class is which I really can't skip which makes it really inconvenient. So I think I'll go down there durring spring break. I also have to wait to hear back from FAFSA (financial aid) before I can finalize my choice. I also emailed Montana State today to find out more about their architecture program.

Ps. The councilers at UW are really anoying. I tried calling them today to find out about transfering credits and for all of my questions she kept saying "did you look at our website?" Yes I did, that why I'm calling you idiot.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha...I commend your bravery, Trev. I actually just visited your blog in hopes of finding the songs we discussed today. :) Nice. I am just not quite that brave yet. Guess I'll have to settle for visiting your playlist instead for now. :)

Stormgirl said...

Yahoo!!! Thats great about UW. Your songs... very brave. Good job!!! Hahahaha. I say skip Spanish. :D

Jeff said...

that's hilarious trevor! lol. bring it on. You oughta add some skillet to the playlist! btw, wtg getting accepted to UW! congratulations!

Nicole Wright said...

decisions, decisions...

btw, I don't know about your weird voters who don't know where Hawaii is, but I'm leaving tomorrow! Who's with me?! I've always wanted to be a professional bum. I hear there's not much training...
Surf's up!

me :) said...

yay trevor!
im glad you got in!!
hopefully everything will go smoothly with the transfer of your credits and such...how are you...good to see you the other day :))

Isaacme said...

It was good to see you too Erin. Are you comming to the meeting on the 29th? I'm fine. Just busy.

lol. I'm not a big Skillit fan Jef.

Isaacme said...

I'm suprised no one has commented about the one Miley Cyrus song on there.

Anonymous said...

Yeah...I'll have to talk to you about that one in person. :D

Anonymous said...

MILEY CYRUS?!? You really need help finding songs if you have HER on your playlist.
BTW I think that the "did you check our website" meant that she didn't know the answers and was stalling for time while trying to find them.
And WTG on the acceptance to UW, even if the councilers ARE annoying.