Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sleep Depraved #2

You know you're sleep depraved when

1) you spend two minutes at night arguing with yourself about whether you should set your alarm for 6:42 or 6:43 the next morning.

2) You send Hannah an email explaining about the atachment that you just so happen to forget to attach.

In all this sleep depravedness, I didn't forget to get my GF something. Mrs. S. Posted the pics on her site here. (would you look at that I actually remembered to actually include the link before hitting the publish now button.)

7 comments:

Jeff said...

lol Trevor. I also have trouble deciding whether to set my alarm to 6:20 or 6:25, knowing that either way, it's gonna feel way to early and I'll probably turn it off (I never use the snooze, prudent man that I am and just roll over and fall back asleep. One day, I'll start getting up at 5:30 again...one day. HAHA

Janel said...

lol I'm glad you didn't forget V day for your GF that would have been sad!

Stormgirl said...

Hahahaha... that was funny. Sleep deprivation... tis a horrible thing. Maybe I should post that quiz. :D

Anonymous said...

lol. i have never argued over 1 minute before...
but it will probably happen in the near future.

Anonymous said...

btw shouldn't it be "dye" for the poll?

Anonymous said...

Okay, I have held my tongue for 2 days now...aren't you proud? If you're going to work with children, you must learn the difference between sleep dePRAVED and sleep dePRIVED......you may find the difference shocking. :o)

Chocolate puppy completely consumed. Mission accomplished.

Anonymous said...

Dye, Trevor, Dye. Not die. Sheesh. You need a wife to edit your spelling...