Monday, August 27, 2007

Rockport update

Last week I had an amazing time with the C.E.F. team in Rockport, WA. We had 20 kids which, for a tiny town… err… village like Rockport is a lot. Monday and Tuesday it rained which made leading game time interesting with having 20 kids in the size of my living room [the chapel there is REALY small]. After the day camp everyday we would do yard work around the chapel for about an hour and a half. Then came supper and after supper, free time. That trip was so much fun.

Next week my family will be heading off for a vacation on the Olympic peninsula so I won’t be able to post then but I plan on getting a couple quality posts done before then.

2 comments:

Janel said...

I hope you will tell me more about Rockport. :)

Anonymous said...

I hate that monday, worst day ever, except for the football part, that was the greatest!