Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Monday July 9

Today was our first day at this new church. When we have the kids first come in we have them fill out a little sheet that has some getting to know you stuff. There were so many kids that said they were not Christians. One girl in my group didn’t even know what a bible was. Please pray for these kids. A lot of them come from realy bad families. These families are not just unchurched but also many of them are single parent families. Many have parents that are drug atics. These kids are so hurting and in need of Jesus.


We have a TON of kids [82] and a tiny church; Thankfully we are able to go outside for a lot of the day.

Please pray for a kid that I talked to today at day camp. I believe his name was Dylan. I shared the plan of salvation and led him in a sinners prayer but he didn’t seam to sure. When I asked if he wanted Jesus to take his sins away he said I guess; he wasn’t very committal. I had asked Dylan when I first started talking with him if he had ever accepted Christ as his savior and he said no. But I later my instructor told me that he had also prayed last year. Please ask God to make himself real to Dylan and to help him see his need for a savior and to be assured that Jesus truly can take his sins away.

0 comments: