Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Out of school - for now

WOOT! I'm finished with the Winter 2008 quarter. Only one more quarter until summer! This quarter was a drag. I haven't received my grades back yet, but I know I didn't do well in physics. I probably got either a b or a b-. That teacher was so frustrating. Well know I get about a 12 day break before Spring quarter begins. I'll probably spend most of it doing yard work. And to all of your amazement, that was actually my idea.

In case any of you didn't know, I will be working again in Child Evangelism Fellowship (CEF) this summer. But this year I will be working with my sister, and in a smaller team that will go to smaller church on the outskirts of our county. I can't wait until this summer!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB TREVOR!!! :D
BTW most parents would be thrilled if their children brought home B or B-.

Aidyn Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aidyn Nicole said...

You think a "B" is a bad or not great grade? What's wrong with ya?

Isaacme said...

I think I figured that even though I'm getting A's in my three other classes, if I get a b minus in physics my GPA for this quarter goes bellow 3.5. And that would be horrable because I wouldn't make the deans list, or be eligible for the honors society. Ok maybe I'm over reacting just a little, but I REALLY care about my grades. Man I need a straight A quarter sometime. Last quarter I got 3 A's and an A Minus.

Aidyn Nicole said...

All I ever cared about was doing well enough to pass, not that I did badly in school.

Anonymous said...

Poor Trevor's GPA would go below 3.5?!?
BTW its "horrible". d:)

Anonymous said...

Woah Trev. Your format just changed on me. What did you do? It does look nice though.