Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm going in

Yup, tomorrow begins finals week and if I don’t come out of finals week alive, well, Cristian you still don’t get my computer. This is going to be a killer week. Here’s my schedule

Monday – School is mostly review. I’ll probably skip my physics class (oh my gosh). Today is also CEF after school club

Tuesday – I have two tests (Math final part 1 and econ final chapter test)

Wednesday – 2 tests again today (math final part 2 and Physics final

Thursday – Econ final and a AIA architects award show. I’m just attending so it’s not like there’s anything to prepare but still it’s supe fancy and it involves food. Also there will be people in high (salary giving) places there if you get my drift.

Friday – study study study for the ACT

Saturday – Be in Lynden by 8:00 for the ACT. In the evening I’m going to a company diner at Janel’s work (logos). The only thing to worry about here is that I’ll go to sleep and my face will fall splat onto my plate.

Then I already have a lot planned for my winter break so maybe sometime I’ll blog about that. That is if I make it through this week.

3 comments:

Stormgirl said...

Woohoo!! Go Trevor! Sounds nasty to have to take the ACT this week, hopefully you won't be too tired!

Janel said...

lol Elizabeth and I will make sure your face doesn't fall on you plate. That is what big sisters are for. We're the best big sisters you'll ever have. :)

Isaacme said...

As Jack would say, "It's not my back I'm worried about, it's my front."