Thursday, December 18, 2008

A perfect day

This morning, Janel, Cristian and I decided that instead of spending the day cooped up inside we would get out and do some Christmas shopping. But instead of trying to brave the roads ourselves we decided to take the bus which goes along Northwest. So we trucked out to the end of our road and took the bus into Cordata station. Unfortunately the bus was 15 minutes late so we had to wait out in the cold. From Cordata we took the bus to Wal-Mart. After we had finished there we walked back towards Cordata station making a Starbucks stop on the way. From Cordata we then proceeded to take the bus to Bellis Fair where we did some shopping, then eat lunch, then did some more shopping and ran into Chris. After we had finished shopping we saw Madagascar 2 at the theater in the mall and then did some more shopping that we had forgotten about. After that it was back on the bus to Cordata then back to Northwest where we got off and walked home. It was a fun excursion. At times it was a bit cold but it still made for a fun, very full and tiring day.

6 comments:

Janel said...

yes! it was sooo much fun. The bus is so much more fun when I have my brothers with me. :)

Anonymous said...

Aaah. That IS a fun day! How I would LOVE to do something like that with my sis today. Did you like Madagascar? I just loved the "I like 'em BIG" song. It cracked me up!

Isaacme said...

Actually that pretty much just freaked me out.

Katie said...

Haha you had to feel the wrath of the city bus HA just kidding, it's actually not that bad when it's super early...

Katie said...

haha I remember that one time when you guys came to pick us up when we got off the bus and you greeted me with a "you look like you just got out of bed" and "Katie, don't fall again, here let me help" haha good times

Isaacme said...

lol that was great. Great times.