Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to school

If you had of asked me four days ago if I was ready to go back to school I would have said no way. But now I think I am. Both of my College application (UW & WSU) are sent in and I think I'm ready to take this on. So... Here I go. Back to school again (what joy).

This past week was actually really cool. You see, every day I made a schedule and every day I didn't think that I would be able to complete as much as I needed/wanted to get done in that day. But God proved himself awesome and everyday I completed my list of things to do.

5 comments:

Stormgirl said...

Woohoo!! Good for you. That is so awesome that you could get all that done. See you tomorrow in Geography!!! :D

Anonymous said...

...it's just cuz the choir inspired you yesterday. I'm sure that's why you feel ready now. And what made the whole thing perfect? There you were, in a tie. Sigh. Happy Back to School. You should get a special pudding in your lunch or something. ~Auntie

Anonymous said...

Go Trevor!!! :D We believe in you.

Katie said...

Congrats! You know Lord willing I will be taking a night class there in a couple of weeks...

Isaacme said...

Seriously? What class? What time? What instructor?