Friday, January 30, 2009

WSU here I... maybe come



Woot! so yesterday I got accepted to WSU. I haven't totally decided whether I prefer going to UW or WSU but it's good to know that at least one of them will take me. It was funny, the second line of the acceptance leader said that now that I've been accepted they want me to send them $200 ASAP to confirm my plans to enroll there. Fortunately it doesn't have to be paid until May 1st. By then I should have heard back from UW.


Oh, and to add even more options to the mix, I'm looking at applying to Montana State. When I took the ACT I had my scores sent there and since then they've been hounding me with mail and phone calls trying to get me to apply. Plus they say they will offer $8,000 in scholarships per year which might be really nice. But at least for now I know that I have at least one option.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Trevor!!! I'd like you to stay as close as possible, but other than being selfish, I can't wait to see what road God has for you. Keep us posted! Hugs, Auntie

Shelby said...

That is so excititng Trevor!!!! Wow! Congratulations!

Stormgirl said...

Woohoo! Congratulations Trevor!

Jeff said...

CONGRATULATIONS Trevor! that is so exciting!

Jeff said...

btw, you do realize that Pullman's a long ways from home? lol. MSU is even farther. Way to go. I'm gonna miss you if you go that far away. :(

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Trevor!!! :)

Isaacme said...

Thanks Jeff. I'll miss all of you guys too. That's why I'm considering UW.