Friday, January 2, 2009

Origami

Ella: I'll warn you that I'm welled versed in the ancient art of Origami.
Bad dudes: Paper folding?
Ella: I hoped you wouldn't know what that was.

So while you all are recovering from the fact that I just quoted from a chick flick on my blog, I would just like to inform you about the new hobby that my little brother has picked up and gotten quite good at.

Does this swan look familiar to any WCC people?






































In case you were wondering there's a swan, ninja star, dog, ninja star thingy, and throwing nives pictured above.

9 comments:

Nicole Wright said...

WOW!!! Go Cristian!!! I've done origami but those look way complicated!! Cristian rocks! :o)

Janel said...

yes very familiar...and I'm not even a WCC person. :)

Shelby said...

Wow! Those are amazing! He must have a lot of patience. What movie is that?

Isaacme said...

Ella Enchanted.

me :) said...

niceee oh and i think i am the best picture on your slideshow :)) lol jk

Isaacme said...

lol. Of course you are Erin. You were hillarious.

Katie said...

That's funny. I knew what movie it was right off haha I really like the nija star (second to the bottom). My friend made one of those for me. Does his unfold to a bigger circle?

Anonymous said...

He's not violent or something right? I mean look at those, ninja star, ninja star thingy, throwing knives...

Jeff said...

impressive. doesn't look like my type of way to pass the time though...lol