Monday, January 19, 2009

Randomness

To be completely random I thought I would start off with a couple of book recomendations

My utmost for his Highest - I know everyone knows about it and I've even recomended on my blog before but let me just say once again that it is an amazing book.

"Hankbook to Prayer: praying scripture back to God" by Keneth Boa. An outstanding prayer book consisting of lots of great bible verses. Truly amazing.

Ok on a little more corny side, tonoght my GF won the limbo contest at the all church family skate night. I was so proud of her. I felt like such a nervous parent watching her every round. But in the end she was amazing. I do have to say that I feel sorry for you abbie, but only, you had nothing on Aidoo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's okay...I'm in a 2-week intensive therapy session for the letdown, I think it's going to work out okay. Congrats to your GF.

Anonymous said...

And yes I'll quit blogging and go to bed. :P

HAHAHA...beat you to telling me, Trevor! :D

Stormgirl said...

Ya, Adrienne was so awesome! So were ou Abbie!

Anonymous said...

LOL. Trevor was SO funny, I was talking to him while his GF was doing the last round and I don't think he heard a word I said. She won and he just about fell over.

Anonymous said...

Heehee...thanks Hannah. Trevor said it must feel nice to finally be in a group my height.